Sunday, January 23, 2011

no news is....no news

Nothing new to report! I faxed everything over last week and now we wait for training. We have to attend orientation on Thursday evening, and then most of our weekend will be spent in training. Friday I have to get up at 5am (or whenever I stop hitting the snooze) for work, then training is from 6p-10p. Makes for a LONG day! When they said training was all day Saturday, they meant just that: 9 am to 9 pm. Ohhh yes. That long. I hope it's realllllly interesting, because I think I have a little ADD in me. I'm crazy claustrophobic, so we'll see how this goes! Enclosed spaces for lengthy periods of time make me feel like I'm having a panic attack. I do understand that we'll be given breaks, but I can already sense that panicky feeling creeping in when I think about it. My poor hubby....he'll have to deal w/me all day. I don't think he's ever experienced this side of me, other than our trips to the Midwest to visit family. I'm pretty sure  he just thinks I have a small bladder, but really I just can't handle being trapped in a car that long (13 hours)!

Yesterday we spent the evening with family and friends celebrating my grandparents' 50 years of marriage. It was beautiful! Made me glad I spent three of my five nights this week shopping for brown/gold matching clothes for my family. There were about 150 people there, and I know it made my granny very happy to see that that many people wanted to celebrate with them. Thank you to everyone who helped make the evening special for them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment