Monday, January 17, 2011

"I ate Spam!"

Well today was another fun-filled day at work! I miss being in school and actually getting to enjoy having MLK Day off. Especially since it falls around my birthday! Anyway, Alyssa was NOT happy that her daddy and I had to work today. The kids spent the night with my Granny so the kids could sleep in this morning. Alyssa is a little afraid of the "country", so she BAWLED on the phone wanting me to come get her. I called back an hour or so later to see how she was doing, and she answered the phone all happy and cheery. I said, "I guess you're over it?" She says, "Yes mommy. I ate some Spam. It's all good now." SPAM?!?!? LOL Crazy girl. I'm glad all it took was a little fried spam to make her happy! (Only at Granny's!)

Today did NOT go how I had planned, but I'm still just happy to know that this list took a LOT less time to complete. I will try and fax everything over in the morning. I just had way too much to do. The tests we took online and had sent to my email didn't open correctly, so I had to re-take them on my lunch break. I'm sure it was something I did, but it was just easier to re-take the test than to figure out what went wrong. Thankfully you only have to pay for the test once!

On a happier note, we just found out that we can get an awesome deal on a front loader washer/dryer set. Soooo excited! Our electric bill was almost $400 this month. We'll need the savings the front loaders can give us! Seriously, our washer that we have is as old as our son. I guess it was well-made, but it can't really handle the loads of laundry I try to shove in it! :) Eddie gets so mad at me when he hears the "thump thunmp thump thump THUMP THUMP" it makes when it gets off balance because I filled it too full. I have too many clothes to wash, what can I say?? Gotta get it done!

No comments:

Post a Comment