Monday, August 15, 2011

Home Sweet....Home?

It has been almost a week since "Tucker" came to our home, his home. It has been somewhat awkward for all of us. I think Trey and Alyssa have adjusted pretty well considering they have to share all their toys with a complete stranger and call him "brother." I am not really sure how to continue this blog since Tucker is a pre-teen. I don't want to say anything that he may someday read and take the wrong way. The kids in our school district have laptops that they take home, and I am not really sure how he or I would feel if he read this blog and I shared all of my feelings. I will see how I feel as this continues, and go from there. For now, just know that we are all adjusting. It's going okay, and I think it is as much of an adjustment for us as it is for him. If you have any questions about things and want to email me or message me on facebook, I have no problems sharing in a more private setting. This just feels a little too much for right now. Thank you for your prayers....our family is coming around, and some of them have been amazing! I will try and blog when I feel like it's okay to post. (Please forgive any nonsense or repetitiveness! I am beyond tired and probably should have waited to write this post!)

No comments:

Post a Comment