Friday, April 8, 2011

on hold

So for right now everything is on hold as far as our licensing goes. Kind of a bummer, but Eddie and I don't want to spend any more money (the extra bed, finger prints, etc) until we get some answers. I don't really want to go into all the details, but something came up in our last home study that upset me a little. I asked for some answers before we continue with our agency. This by no means will stop us from fostering, just puts a bump in the road. We were supposed to be licensed by the beginning of April, and obviously that hasn't happened. It's good to know we only have a few things left to do, but it should all have already been done. Makes me a little angry to have to wait on something like this. As much as we both like the people at our agency, sometimes things seem so disorganized, and I am NOT a fan. I sent an email to our home developer today asking for an update since we haven't seen her in a week, and she called me right away. I think she knows I'm upset and she really is trying to get me some answers, however, she still doesn't have one. Sooo, we wait. And wait. And wait.....or at least it feels that way. I know everything is in God's perfect timing, but some days it just seems like this will never happen. It's kind of like being in the middle of a pregnancy. You feel like the day will never come, and then it does and it seems like time flew by. :) But trust me, right now, time is standing still! So while we wait, go check out Brad and Tara's blog (The Mowen's Adoption Journey) to see how things are going for them in ET while they wait for court to take their son, Jacob, home! I can't wait until she can post pics. He is stinking ADORABLE!! His Aunt Amy sent me a pic that I have kept to myself for far too long. (Thanks Ames!!) So happy to know that God has blessed them with a HEALTHY baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment