Tuesday, July 12, 2011

WOOHOOO!!!!

Sorry if you got a little excited reading that and thought maybe we had our first placement. :) BUT I finally got our license today via email!!! I was so excited, but with no access to facebook, a sleeping hubby, and kids away w/their other parents (except for Miss Campbell!! She was at the sitter's, probably napping), I had no one to share my excitement. :( However, I did print out a copy of our license and take it to a few friends at work so SOMEONE could get excited with me. We are very happy and a little nervous. I'm a planner and this is not exactly the type of thing you plan for. We have friends who had an emergency placement late in the evening recently. They didn't even know why they were getting their sweeties or for how long. SO, pray for us!! We might need a little extra patience.....with CPS, the process, our foster child, our bio kids, etc.......we'll take what we can get! I know God has it under control. Very excited to get to know one or more very interesting little men. I'd be okay with one, but whatever God has in store for us............

No comments:

Post a Comment