Wednesday, May 18, 2011

And we have........

Puppies!!! Lola, our English Bulldog had her first litter of puppies yesterday, May 17th. She's the I'm-so-not-into-this "proud" momma of six bully pups! Four girls and two boys. She was scheduled to have them via c-section this morning, but when the breeder called to check on her yesterday, she was already showing signs that she was in labor, so they went ahead with it yesterday. We were scheduled to have our finger prints done yesterday (FINALLY!), go to the gym, then get a few things to prepare for the puppies. Funny how God's timing doesn't always match up with our plans, huh? I seriously can't even believe this is me talking, because if this had happened in any other circumstance, I probably would have been pouting....hardcore. Instead, I just said, "OH WELL!" I know that all this means is that the placement God has for this family isn't ready. So say a little prayer that we get to take some time away from the puppies very soon so that we can finish up our home study by getting our finger prints! Anyway, here are some pics of the new pups! Enjoy!!




No comments:

Post a Comment